What is it?
The Erchonia Cold Low-Level Laser Therapy is an FDA approved modality which utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and has been proven to accelerate the healing process. The laser is emitted from a handheld device and painlessly penetrates the skin’s surface to reach damaged tissue and reduce inflammation and pain. It can be used for a variety of acute and chronic conditions to help reduce pain, swelling and spasms and increase functionality.
What Does it Do?
- Promotes cell growth
- Speeds wound healing
- Increases metabolic activity
- Reduces fibrous tissue formation
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Increased vascular activity
- Stimulates nerve function
- Enhances immune functions
- FDA approved to treat neck and shoulder pain
- FDA approved to decrease post-surgical scars
How Long Does it Take?
Each treatment can take 3 to 12 minutes. The number of treatments is determined by how new the symptoms/injury is and how well the individual heals. On average, you can see results within the first
3 – 12 visits. The device we use is backed by clinically proven research and protocols that has helped thousands of people across the country.